Nicolet College Bookstore Refund Policy
A RECEIPT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS AND EXCHANGES!
- Textbooks can be returned the first two weeks of classes for a refund.
- Textbooks purchased after the first two weeks of classes can be returned within 3 business days of purchase.
- If the class is an interim class (starts outside the normal start of the semester), textbooks can be returned until the first day of class.
- Textbooks that are shrink-wrapped cannot be returned if opened.
- New textbooks must be in new condition. This means no markings inside or outside the book. The book cannot be damaged in any way.
- Any material that came with the book must be unopened and accompany the book when returned.
- The Bookstore staff has the right to reduce or deny any refund based on the condition of the book.
Clothing, Supplies & Reference Books
- Unworn clothing can be exchanged or refunded for 30 days.
- Reference books can refunded or exchanged within 5 business days of purchase.
- Supplies can be refunded or exchanged within 5 business days of purchase.
- Refunds for items purchased on a credit/debit card will be refunded to the card it was originally charged against. Please have card available for refunding purposes.
- Non-credit card refunds over the amount of $50 will be issued as a refund check. If the purchase was paid via check, the Bookstore reserves the right to hold the refund 10 business days until the original check has cleared the bank.
- Refunds for students funded by a third party will be credited back to the third party and not the student.
- Financial aid refunds will be credited back to the student's account. After the cutoff date, the Business Office will issue a refund check if appropriate.