Refund Policy: A RECEIPT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS!
- Textbooks can only be returned the first two weeks of the semester for a refund
- Textbooks purchased after the first two weeks of the semester can be returned within business days of purchase
- If the class is an intrerim class (starts outside the normal start of the semester), textbooks can be returned until the first day of class
- New books must be in new condition. This means no markings inside or outside the book and the book cannot be damaged in any way
- Any material that came with the book must be upopened and accompany the book when returned
Clothing, Reference Materials and Supplies
- Unworn clothing can be exchanged or refunded for 30 days
- Reference materials can be exchanged or refunded within 5 business days of purchase
- Supplies can be exchanged or refunded within 5 business days of purchase
- Refunds for items purchased on a credit/debit card will be refunded to the card it was charged against. Please have card available for refunding purposes
- Non-credit card refunds over the amount of $50.00 will be issued as a refund check. If the purchase was paid via check, the Bookstore reserves the right to hold the refund ten business days until the original check has cleared the bank
- Refunds for students funded by a third party will be credited back to the third party and not the student
- Financial aid refunds will be credited back to the student's account. After financial aid checks have been distributed, the Business Office will issue a refund check when appropriate
• I understand that the textbook(s) rented to me is (are) the property of the Nicolet College Bookstore and in accepting the terms of this textbook rental program, I accept the responsibility to use the textbook and return it to the bookstore is resalable condition. No moisture or water damage is allowed.
• I understand that at the end of the current semester, it is my responsibility to return the textbook(s) rented under this program to the bookstore. If the textbook(s) are not returned, as specified in this rental agreement, my card will be charged the replacement value of the textbooks plus a $25 penalty. If the credit card transaction is not approved, charges will be applied to my student account and a hold will be placed.
• I understand that if the card used to secure my textbook rental(s) is canceled or changed in any way, I will contact the bookstore immediately.
• I understand that rental textbooks are due in the bookstore by 4:00 pm, May 19, 2017 (for spring 2017) and August 1, 2017 (for summer 2017).